Welcome to the Graduate School Writing Center's scheduling website! To begin, please login or register for an account to the left.
The Graduate School Writing Center offers oral communication and writing consultations by appointment only. Our Fellows, all highly accomplished graduate students, are a limited resource shared by the University’s entire 11,000-student graduate population. Because consultations are in high demand, we ask that you please only schedule appointments that you will be able to keep and that you follow our policies. [For a full list of policies click here]
By scheduling a consultation, you are agreeing to our Consultation Policies:
- At the Graduate School Writing Center, fellows work collaboratively with students, brainstorming ideas, discussing structure, disciplinary expectations, argument, source use, stylistic choices, and technical issues in writing as appropriate; they do not proofread and edit manuscripts.
- You may make up to EIGHT (Fall and Spring)/SIX (Summer) consultations per semester.
- If you are a no-show to TWO consultations (i.e., you miss the consultation or cancel with less than 24-hour notice), you will automatically be locked out of the scheduling system and will not be able to make additional appointments.
- If you must cancel your appointment, you may cancel up to 24 hours in advance through our scheduling software (click on your appointment to cancel it). If there is an emergency and you need to cancel less than 24 hours in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While we do not anticipate any such behavior, violence or inappropriate language will not be tolerated.